Where do I find keto recipes?

There are many sources on line. I started being serious about keto about a year ago. One of the best things about this diet is that you really don’t need recipes. Eat good whole foods. Meat, cook a steak, eat some bacon. Fry eggs in grass fed butter. 

Eat cruciferous vegetables, prepare some broccoli, cover it with cheese and put it under a broiler. Eat healthy fats; well aged cheeses, avocados, pecans and macadamia nuts are great. I’ve also started intermittent fasting and eat just one meal a day.

Join Keto Diet Challenge for beginners

Where do I find Keto Recipes?


No snacking, no grazing. I feel much better. Preparing that single meal is really a breeze. Get an app like LoseIt for your smartphone and just record your meals to make sure you are hitting your macros and calorie goals.

You can also join 28 days to fit Keto Challenge or buy some books about keto diet. I personally recommend you these books with keto recipes and guides for beginners:

7 Best Keto Diet Books


Best Keto Diet Books With Recipes and Guides For Beginners


If you have any questions, just let me know!

Post a Comment

0 Comments