Custom Keto Hack: how i lost weight without counting calories on Keto? My Keto diet success story!

 Don’t think I could ever forget the day I turned 135 on the scales. I used to be 310 and I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I honestly had already given up a long time ago.

After coming back from the military, it started small with casual snacks here and there. And before you know it, I was a full-blown 310, a big leap away from my starting weight when I was in the military. 

Custom Keto Hack: how i lost weight without counting calories on Keto? My Keto diet success story!


Custom Keto Hack: how i lost weight without counting calories on Keto? My Keto diet success story!

And I was convinced that I would never get back to that weight in a million years. 

But here I am today, fit, virile & healthy just as I was in 35. It all happened when I was at the bar and was meeting with a fellow brother who served in the army I hadn’t seen in a while. 

Peter was a real gem. He had put on a couple of pounds as well through the years. There I was silently sipping on my beer at the bar, and this bright-eyed young jock walks in. I silently wished that I had half of the body he had. 

Also he had this energy radiating off of him that you could feel from across the room. 

Suddenly. He started walking towards me… It was Peter! 

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Even his voice sounded different. He sounded a lot more confident and had a deeper voice. And yes, the glow in his eyes was unmistakable. 

Now let me tell you why this was really out of the norm for Peter. See, Peter was the most quiet of all of us during the army. He would get picked on by some of the guys and he was the most low-spoken. 

And yet today he stands towering in front of me like a 25 year old teenager. 

“Pete! What happened?”

“...how? How did you change so much?”

A smile cracked slowly but surely on his face as he looked at me reassuringly. 

“It’s not just me you know. A couple of the guys had lost a ton of weight as well.”

I was speechless as he flicked through the slim, fit and even muscular figures of the very same guys from our group. Speechless, but delighted. I was seeing proof that change IS possible. 

I'm seeing it with my own two eyes! 

After a few drinks and a lot of laughs, memories & tears were shared - Pete left me with an interesting link he scribbled onto a waiters pad. I went home and watched the Custom Keto Hack presentation he told me about. 

Long story short, today I can barely tell the difference between my body right now and the person that came fresh right out of the army (mentally!). Physically, there’s definitely still work to do but 135 pounds is still a beautiful number to be at. 

And a very far number from 310 lbs. 

Tap below to see the Custom Keto Hack quiz that Peter had shared with me…

Post a Comment

0 Comments